Lost FitBit One on a Clip

Brendan Enrick

Jan 10, 2014, 10:13:20 PM1/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I would like to first thank everyone who helped make CodeMash fantastic this year! I had a great CodeMash, and I hope you did as well.

I am hoping that someone in attendance at CodeMash found my fitbit one. The last time I saw it attached to my pocket was just before the ending ceremony and raffle. I noticed it was missing when I got out of my car at home. I've scoured my car to no avail.

If someone does find a fitbit that indicates the name "Brendan" in some fashion when picked up, that is likely mine. It was a Christmas present that I've managed to lose quite quickly. Please help me recover it!

Thanks,
Brendan

Lori Email

Jan 11, 2014, 6:24:54 AM1/11/14
to code...@googlegroups.com, code...@googlegroups.com
Try kalahari's lost and found.   They have been helpful to me in the past.

Jason Follas

Jan 11, 2014, 9:11:30 AM1/11/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I saw someone with a fitbit afterward, and they were indeed taking it to lost and found.

Definitely call the front desk and ask for security/Lost and Found- I just had to go down there again myself and they were able to help.

I saw someone with a fitbit afterward, and they were indeed taking it to lost and found.

Peggy Krpata

Jan 11, 2014, 6:50:18 AM1/11/14
to code...@googlegroups.com

Brendan,

I found a black fitbit one friday night near the big staircase.  I gave it to brian prince who was going to turn it over to kalahi lost & found with some other unclaimed lost items from codemash.

Peggy