CodeMash 2018 CFP Open now through 8/31

Rob Gillen

Aug 15, 2017, 1:55:11 PM8/15/17
to CodeMash
In case you've missed the email, or twitter, or slack, I wanted to ensure that you were aware that the Call for Speakers is currently open.

Details are available here: https://codemash.org/call-speakers

Thanks,

Rob

Kevin P. Davis

Aug 15, 2017, 4:15:43 PM8/15/17
to code...@googlegroups.com
bug report:  1. 1. 1. 1.
Inline image 1

Twitter: @kevinpdavis | Alt email: ke...@kevinpdavis.com | Website: www.kevinpdavis.com | Blog: softwarearchaeology.blogspot.com

Did you miss That Conference?!?  August 6-8, 2018, we'll be back at the beautiful Kalahari Resort in WI Dells, dropping more knowledge and bacon all over the place.

We're a polyglot conference for all things tech. Come check us out! And check us out on YouTube!

Jason Follas

Aug 15, 2017, 4:22:56 PM8/15/17
to code...@googlegroups.com
Believe it or not, this was intentional because "They are numbered in order of importance", and each of them are numbered "1"... so they are all important. (see what we did there?!)

Next year, we'll pay our writers twice as much for the "Enhanced Humor" add-on package.

Kevin P. Davis

Aug 16, 2017, 10:46:05 AM8/16/17
to code...@googlegroups.com
I saw it and figured given the length of the list, it couldn't possibly have been a joke. Easy to double the salary of volunteers though, right?