CodeMash 2017 session repository

Joe Kuemerle

Jan 5, 2017, 9:12:41 AM1/5/17
to CodeMash
Even though I am not able to run a door decorating competition at CodeMash 2017 I am still going to coordinate a Github repository for session materials (slides, code, whatever), just like I have in years past.

Throughout the conference I will be monitoring all of the communication channels and attempting to consolidate as much content into this one place as is humanly possibly.

The repository is at https://github.com/TechConf/CodeMash2017 and you can also use http://bit.ly/codemash2017 to get there as well. ( Note to @coryhouse : I see that you already snatched up the proper caps bit.ly link. I should challenge you to Nerf guns at dawn by the bacon trays but I will let this injustice slide because your session looks awesome. )

If you are a speaker, attendee, random passerby or anonymous benefactor please feel free to help out by contributing to the repository and sending me a pull request.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone at CodeMash 2017!

Joe Kuemerle

Joe Kuemerle

Jan 5, 2017, 9:16:14 AM1/5/17
to CodeMash
Note to all: upon further investigation it seems that my bit.ly link is not working as expected. I have the proper caps version: http://bit.ly/CodeMash2017 and @coryhouse has the lowercase version. If you want my repository use http://bit.ly/CodeMash2017 . Thanks!