Conference + Precompiler Ticket for Sale

swal...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 9:48:21 AM1/4/18
to CodeMash
I am unfortunately last minute unable to attend the conference.  If anyone would like to purchase a conference plus precompiler ticket from me please let me know.  I also have a reservation at Kalahari from Tuesday - Saturday that I will be canceling.

Shain Bergman

Jan 4, 2018, 8:43:13 PM1/4/18
to code...@googlegroups.com
Hi there -  are both the Kalahari reservation and the conference ticket still available?

Thanks,
Shain

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 9:48 AM, swal...@gmail.com <swal...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am unfortunately last minute unable to attend the conference.  If anyone would like to purchase a conference plus precompiler ticket from me please let me know.  I also have a reservation at Kalahari from Tuesday - Saturday that I will be canceling.

Shain Bergman
Sr. Developer, Technology Solutions