2016 API?

Tony A.

Nov 17, 2015, 2:34:45 PM11/17/15
to CodeMash
Are there going to be APIs for the sessions and speaker information this year?

gs volt

Nov 17, 2015, 2:38:13 PM11/17/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
Yes, according to Rob G.'s email earlier:

Quick update on the API:

Endpoints are as follows:

By default, you will get XML data. Adding ?type=json will, as you might guess, give you JSON-formatted data.

Have fun!

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Tony A. <anthony.j...@sherwin.com> wrote:
Are there going to be APIs for the sessions and speaker information this year?

Benjamin Baxter

Feb 12, 2016, 3:03:28 PM2/12/16
to CodeMash
Are these going to be the end points for next year? It appears the end points are down (understandable since the conference is over), is there anyway to get some sample json so I can start building something for next year?

Matt Insko

Feb 15, 2016, 9:52:31 AM2/15/16
to CodeMash
Benjamin,
Here is a snapshot of the KidzMash sessions from this year.
https://gist.github.com/minsko/77a188a23ccd2df1db45
The fields are the same for the regular sessions.

It is basically a filtered list: SessionType = "Kidz Mash"

Regards,

Matt Insko

Abbey Gwayambadde

Oct 19, 2016, 5:30:07 PM10/19/16
to CodeMash
Is there an update on the 2016 APIs for Sessions, speakers, vendors, etc. If it matters, I am looking for JSON endpoints :)

Thanks

Rob Gillen

Oct 19, 2016, 6:55:05 PM10/19/16
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Abbey Gwayambadde <ophe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there an update on the 2016 APIs for Sessions,  speakers,  vendors,  etc. If it matters, I am looking for JSON endpoints :)

Thanks

Jason Follas

Oct 19, 2016, 7:50:09 PM10/19/16
to code...@googlegroups.com
Note that the API is using WebApi and will respect the request's Accept header (automatically provided by the browser, XHR, etc) when deciding on the data format to return.

If you get XML returned when opening these URLs in your web browser, you can force JSON instead by adding a "type=json" query string: