Adding second GWT module to maven project don't work (

Владимир Петрухин

Jul 22, 2009, 8:28:59 AM7/22/09
to Codehaus Mojo gwt-maven-plugin Users
I'm added second GWT module (not maven module) to the project.
All ok.
But i have a problem in hosted mode (

mvn gwt:run says:

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: GWT Module
static not found in project sources or resources.
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:703)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:553)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:523)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:371)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:332)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:181)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:356)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:137)
at org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main
(CompatibleMain.java:41)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:
315)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:
430)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: GWT Module
static not found in project sources or resources.
at org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.AbstractGwtModuleMojo.readModule
(AbstractGwtModuleMojo.java:175)
at org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.RunMojo.getStartupUrl(RunMojo.java:
186)
at org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.RunMojo.doExecute(RunMojo.java:232)
at org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.AbstractGwtShellMojo.execute
(AbstractGwtShellMojo.java:129)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo
(DefaultPluginManager.java:483)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:678)

Help!

davis

Jul 22, 2009, 10:21:22 AM7/22/09
to Codehaus Mojo gwt-maven-plugin Users
Hi, I have the same problem. I had a simple module, and I could run:

mvn gwt:run -DrunTarget=ModuleName/ModuleName.html

and everything worked great. Now, I have added another module, and
when I try to run the original module with the same command I get:

[INFO] [gwt:run {execution: default-cli}]
[INFO] using GWT jars from project dependencies : 1.6.4
[INFO] Unpack native libraries required to run GWT
[INFO] establishing classpath list (scope = runtime)
[INFO] create exploded Jetty webapp in C:\SVN\dependent-audit\da-client
\client\war
[INFO] auto discovered modules [com.example.Login,
com.example.OtherPage]
[INFO] establishing classpath list (scope = compile)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] GWT Module Login not found in project sources or resources.
[INFO]

Interestingly enough it does auto-discover both modules and
gwt:compile works fine. What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance,
Davis

On Jul 22, 8:28 am, Владимир Петрухин <mylonglongn...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'm added secondGWTmodule(notmavenmodule) to theproject.

Cyril Lakech

Jul 22, 2009, 10:52:04 AM7/22/09
to codehaus-mojo-gwt-...@googlegroups.com
you must specify the module to run in the plugin config of the pom or
with an argument -D to the gwt run comment.

Chech the doc to find the config sample.

2009/7/22, davis <davi...@zenoconsulting.biz>:
--
Cyril Lakech
Ingénieur d'études NTIC

Владимир Петрухин

Jul 22, 2009, 11:46:40 AM7/22/09
to Codehaus Mojo gwt-maven-plugin Users
<plugin>
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>gwt-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<configuration>
<modules>
<module>com.teztour.aviareference.AviaReference</module>
</modules>
</configuration>

It's work )