Cortadito Computer Club with now hack with us the 2nd Monday every month!

Ernie Hsiung

Jul 30, 2014, 5:30:38 PM7/30/14
to code-fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago the Cortadito Computer Club (CCC) did a presentation at our Code for Miami meeting. Maggie did a write-up here:

CCC had such a great time that we're going to have joint hacks together, the second Monday of every month. There shouldn't be any major disruption to our regular hack nights, except there will be some extra members and, of course, some Cuba focused Hack projects (which with some brainstorming we can see if there can be a project that can benefit Cuba AND Miami).

We look forward to hacking together!

Cheers!
- Ernie