Announcing the Code for Miami Projects page! (beta)

Ernie Hsiung

Jul 8, 2014, 1:05:38 AM7/8/14
to code-fo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brigade --

Tonight we unveiled the very beta version of the Code for Miami Projects page, available here:

Nice job to everyone everyone who has already registered on the website. If you haven't done so, please add yourself to the app, add a photo (so everyone can link your face to your name, especially for folks that can't come down to Wynwood often) and if you're currently working on a project with Code for Miami, please add that project to the Projects list here:

As we talked about at tonight's meeting, you can also use project pages to give updates if you're on the team (like what Aleyda did for TextMyBusMIA here: http://cfmi-live.poplar.phl.io/projects/textmybusmia) or post project buzz (like here: http://cfmi-live.poplar.phl.io/projects/florida_bill_tracker) as well as reach out to members that may have a particular skillset.

I'm excited to see the potential of this app in the future.

Maybe with Rebekah and Christina's help we can change the domain to projects.codeformiami.org?

See you guys soon,
- Ernie