Code for Miami projects eligible for $1k Awesome Foundation Miami Grant

Ernie Hsiung

Jul 24, 2014, 5:46:26 PM7/24/14
to code-fo...@googlegroups.com
From the Awesome Foundation. Good opportunity for stuff that we build:

Awesome Foundation MIAMI has partnered up with Refresh Miami to award a grant to a tech-focused and innovative idea with an awesome social impact. The only requirement is that the project you are working on leverage technology to positively affect some area of our community. Individuals selected will have a chance to pitch to Awesome Foundation board and the winner will be announced during Refresh Meetup (date) and will take home a $1000 grant. To apply, write REFRESH in the title of your project by August 15http://www.awesomefoundation.org/en/submissions/new?chapter=miami

- E

Ernie Hsiung

Aug 12, 2014, 10:17:28 AM8/12/14
to code-fo...@googlegroups.com
Just following up on this e-mail - if you guys have any good ideas or think an existing project we have on projects.codeformiami.org would really benefit, apply for the grant or let us know!  -Ernie