Looking for someone to manage the Socrata open data portal

Ernie Hsiung

Jul 16, 2014, 11:42:44 AM7/16/14
to code-fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi brigade!

We've recently been offered an open data portal bySocrata for our organization to put in data sets offered by the city and county. We're looking for a volunteer that can invest the time to be the "manager" of the portal on a long term basis. This could be potentially be a good fit for you if you don't consider yourself a developer but you're passionate about data, want to do something related to do something related to data as a career/job, and you will receive training from a staff member at Socrata. Let us know if you or someone you know is interested! -E
Message has been deleted