Laravel Tutorials and Screencasts

Tina Caton

Feb 23, 2013, 12:11:04 PM2/23/13
to code-cra...@googlegroups.com
Recent find, I see Laravel as the Ruby on Rails of PHP.

From: http://forums.laravel.io/index.php

NetTuts Laravel Tutorials
http://net.tutsplus.com/tag/laravel/

LavaEagle's Screencasts
http://forums.laravel.com/viewtopic.php?id=1861

Matt Machuga's Screencasts (Laravel 3.2 application walk-through series including Test Driven Development)
http://vimeo.com/user549215

Daylerees' 3.x Comprehensive Tutorial Series:
http://forums.laravel.com/viewtopic.php?pid=6022

ShawnMcCool's 3.x Screencast Series
http://forums.laravel.com/viewtopic.php?id=768

Jason's 3.x Tutorial Series:
http://forums.laravel.com/viewtopic.php?id=891

Kloy's 3.x Tutorial Series covers some atypical topics
http://forums.laravel.com/viewtopic.php?id=928

Tutorials at nuod.org
http://forums.laravel.com/viewtopic.php?pid=8765

I highly recommend Jeffrey Way's Laravel Essentials video series.  The man is a great teacher and speaker.  And a Sublime text master.

http://tutsplus.com/course/laravel-essentials/

The tutorial in on nettuts premium so you have to pay for it.  Well worth the few dollars for the month.

Jonahlyn Gilstrap

Feb 23, 2013, 7:06:50 PM2/23/13
to code-cra...@googlegroups.com
Hey thanks! I've been getting into Laravel a lot lately.