Boulder County and Standley Lake Snowy Owls... skunked again!

Kat Bradley-Bennett

Jan 18, 2018, 8:29:22 PM1/18/18
to Colorado Birds
Nadeen Lester and I spent the better part of today looking for first the Snowy Owl reported flying over the Boulder Reservoir and the one at Standley Lake. We searched fields around the Boulder Rez as well as fields and pastures north (since the bird was last seen flying north over the Rez) to no avail.

We then headed over to Standley and spent several hours watching rooftops and the dam. Left about 3. Skunked again!

Did anyone see either of these birds today?

Kat Bradley-Bennett
Longmont