Gray Flycatchers, Juniper Titmouse and Black-throated Grey Warblers in Red Canyon Ok north of Canon City

SeEttaM .

Jul 24, 2017, 12:00:17 AM7/24/17
to cob...@googlegroups.com
I enjoyed watching both Gray Flycatchers, Juniper Titmouse  and Black-throated Grey Warblers on 2 visits to Red Canyon Park which is located 8 miles north of Canon. Red Canyon Park is one of Canon City's 3 mountain parks. This park has nice Pinyon-juniper habitat with sections of scrub oak in which these species nest. I got photos of a Gray Flycatcher and a Black-throated Grey Warbler that in have uploaded to my Birds and Nature blog  ( BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com ).

SeEtta Moss
Canon City