Northern Parula - Broomfield

Doug Faulkner

Jun 21, 2018, 11:19:15 AM6/21/18
to Cobirds
Hello all,

I stepped out of my car this morning at work to the sound of a singing Northern Parula.  It was in the trees along the pond adjacent to the parking lot at 295 Interlocken Blvd.

Good birding,

Doug Faulkner
Arvada, CO

arvind panjabi

Jun 21, 2018, 2:32:58 PM6/21/18
to Colorado Birds
Wow, 3 rare warblers along the front range within 24 hrs....wonder what’s going on?

Arvind
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Michael Lester

Jun 21, 2018, 7:46:23 PM6/21/18
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The Northern Parula continues 6/21/17 5:40pm at 295 Interlocken Blvd., currently at south end of pond.

Michael Lester
Denver

Sent from my iPhone

David Ely

Jun 22, 2018, 4:50:50 PM6/22/18
to Cobirds
Hello,

The parula was still present at noon today on the east side of the pond with a large group of birds that included bushtits, chipping sparrows, black-capped chickadee, and a warbling vireo.
The parula was not singing.

David Ely
Broomfield

Matt Hofeditz

Jun 23, 2018, 9:23:02 AM6/23/18
to Colorado Birds
The continuing Northern Parula is currently singing in a Cottonwood right next to the parking lot, moving back to the south end of the pond.