Red Phalarope (Larimer)

Nick Komar

May 30, 2016, 7:35:13 PM5/30/16
to 'Brandon K. Percival' via Colorado Birds
A subadult red phalarope was located about an hour ago hundred yards off shore at the Timnath Reservoir South Shore Park. Photos on the CFO Facebook page.

Nick Komar
Fort Collins CO

Sent from my iPhone

Sean Walters

May 30, 2016, 8:50:53 PM5/30/16
to Cobirds
The bird is still present on the southern side of Timnath Res.

Sean Walters
Fort Collins, CO

David Wade

Jun 1, 2016, 2:47:49 AM6/1/16
to Colorado Birds
I just had to see it again and I'm happy to announce that the Red Phalarope was still present as of Tuesday (30th) afternoon at Timnath Reservoir.  Here is a photo taken on the 29th

David Wade
Ft Collins, CO

Auto Generated Inline Image 1