Blackpoll Warbler, West Fort Collins, Larimer

50 vues

Brad Biggerstaff

non lue,
23 sept. 2016, 12:57:4723/09/2016
à COBirds

West Fort Collins has been fairly quiet the past several weeks.  This morning along the bike path leading out of Spring Canyon Park to the north there was a nice, active flock of Yellow-rumped Warblers, with a couple of Wilson's Warblers and an Orange-crowned Warbler or two.  I also found (and photographed, two attached) a Blackpoll Warbler.

Also nearby was a Long-eared Owl, hunkered down for the day.

Brad Biggerstaff
Fort Collins
Inline image 2Inline image 4
Inline image 5

Adam Johnson

non lue,
24 sept. 2016, 15:08:4224/09/2016
à Colorado Birds
Where, may I ask, did you see the owl? In the trees by the houses or more towards the park?

Thanks,

Adam Johnson
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur