Snowy Egrets on Walden?

Kat Bradley-Bennett

Oct 23, 2017, 11:45:02 AM10/23/17
to Colorado Birds
I was out at Walden Ponds (Boulder) the other day and stupidly forgot my scope. There were 6 egrets and I got the best shots I could with my camera from a distance, but it looked like they were all non-breeding Greats. However, I'm looking at those very grainy photos today and they all have yellow feet!

Has anyone else seen Snowy Egrets at Walden this week?

Kat Bradley-Bennett
Longmont

Charles Hundertmark

Oct 23, 2017, 11:51:02 AM10/23/17
to katpb...@gmail.com, Cobirds
We had four on the Denver Field Ornithologists field trip Saturday.

Chuck Hundertmark
Lafayette, CO