Pine Warbler Lamar (Prowers County)

Janeal Thompson

Dec 9, 2016, 1:56:33 PM12/9/16
to cobirds
Because of family/business issues, I've not been able to keep a check on the feeders for the adult male Pine Warbler (PIWA) except occasionally since my last post.  I apologize.  The adult male PIWA has been seen at various times at the feeders and water the last three days.  Today, it was discovered he is also visiting a fresh sapsucker well two houses away.

The Yellow-bellied Sapsucker is still here and not only visits the elm tree/waterbath in the back yard, but eats juniper berries in the front yard tree. If you have an interest in trying for the PIWA, please contact me on the numbers listed on Joyce's RB Alert.  Thank you.

Janeal Thompson