2 Snowy Owls at Boulder Res, Boulder

Todd Deininger

Jan 20, 2018, 2:45:34 PM1/20/18
to co-birds
 One the ice and one on a boat in the marina.

Enter at the main entrance.

Jeff Parks

Jan 20, 2018, 2:57:29 PM1/20/18
to Colorado Birds

Some early pictures, there will be better ones from other people later, I am sure.
This one was sitting on a sailboat boom for quite a long time.
The other one out on the ice was most likely the one spotted earlier in the week,
it has darker barring than this one.  Pretty cool to see them in Boulder County!

Jeff Parks
Boulder, CO

Margo Shimel

Jan 20, 2018, 5:30:45 PM1/20/18
to last...@gmail.com, Colorado Birds
We saw one in a farm field closer to the Diagonal and Niwot Road about 11:00 this morning.

Gene and Margo Shimel
Longmont

Carl Bendorf

Jan 20, 2018, 8:03:15 PM1/20/18
to Colorado Birds
Both birds still present at 3 pm today.

Carl Bendorf
Longmont

Dead Stones

Feb 1, 2018, 9:42:57 PM2/1/18
to Colorado Birds
Has anyone seen these owl since the 20th?