Dickcissel [Wellington SWA, Wellington, Larimer]

The "Nunn Guy"

Jun 24, 2016, 12:16:13 PM6/24/16
to Colorado Birds
Hi all

This morning looked and listened for birds from Larimer CR 64 aka Nunn Road aka Weld CR 100 to Larimer CR 3.
  • One Dickcissel singing
  • Two Mule Deer
  • Two Skunks eating snake (Garter I think)

Completed my Nunn Breeding Bird Survey Route recently--5 new species added to list--new species streak still ongoing!

  • Swift Fox along Weld CR 108 got photo, video
  • Two Badgers along Weld CR 37 north of Weld CR 114 near USDA building (one seen here on recent Denver Audubon trip to CPER)

Owlets at Weld CR 33 colony not above ground just yet--met Greeley and Loveland birders out looking for owls, too.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn

http://coloradobirder.ning.com/

Mobile:  http://coloradobirder.ning.com/m