New to Group - Advice on Birding and Nesting

Kayla Nelson

Jan 20, 2017, 8:33:23 PM1/20/17
to Colorado Birds
Hi,

My name is Kayla Nelson and I work for a neighborhood community in the Aurora/Parker area that is looking to install a birdwatching area in the community. We have a small ponding area in the neighborhood that we want to install a series of birdhouses within in hopes of attracting local Colorado birds. I was wondering if anyone in this group could offer some advice or point me in a direction for advice on what birds to attract and how (i.e. through landscape plantings, bird housings, etc). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kayla Nelson
Aurora, CO