ClusterCTRL software download

Stephen Breaux

Jul 3, 2021, 4:04:57 PM7/3/21
to ClusterHAT
When I try to download any of the controller or PI 0 software it will not download. I have tried multi-able download links..

Here is the url that I have saved..

Thanks
            Stephen

Chris Burton

Jul 3, 2021, 5:53:53 PM7/3/21
to ClusterHAT
Hi,
When I try to download any of the controller or PI 0 software it will not download. I have tried multi-able download links..

It looks like Chrome no longer downloads the linked as http from the https page - I've updated the download links to https.

Can you refresh https://clusterctrl.com/setup-software please and try downloading again and let me know.

Thanks,
 Chris.

Stephen Breaux

Jul 3, 2021, 6:46:05 PM7/3/21
to clust...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the quick answer, it is working for me now..

Thanks
stephen