FW: Act now to save RC as you know it!

Dave Langridge

Jul 24, 2014, 11:13:57 AM7/24/14
to club...@googlegroups.com, rd...@googlegroups.com

For those who have stil lnot yet commented to the FAA please read this and use the link(s) prpovided to comment. The Super Simple Guide linked below makes it really easy yo do the comment. Just delete the parts you do not want, and send the rest to the FAA.

Take them time, it is the future of our hobby at stake.

Dave L

RCGroups.com

Act now to save RC as you know it!

FlyingGiants.com   •   RCHeliResource.com   •   CrackRoll.com   •   RCCars.com

Act now to save RC as you know it.

Modelers have until July 25th to respond to the FAA's recent memo "Interpretation of the Special Rule for Model Aircraft".

We all expected some changes because of legitimate concerns on how to fit some types of model aircraft into the national airspace. However, the FAA did not go in any of the expected directions. In this article we have attached our official response in PDF form. We also present it inline below. We encourage everyone reading this to absorb the information found here and elsewhere and to take action of your own.

Please take the following steps now:

  1. Read the FAA Memo.
  2. Read our official response.
  3. Leave a comment for the FAA.

When it comes to your comment keep it short and professional. We need a large volume of quality comments to get the FAA's attention.

Another link you might find helpful is this Super Simple Guide written by an informed modeler.

Go here to read RCGroups official response and participate in a discussion.

All RCGroups content copyright 1996 - 2014 by RCGroups.com, LLC and Jim Bourke except where otherwise indicated.

Terry the transmitter, the RCGroups name and logo, The E Zone, Lift Zone, and RC Power are all trademarks of RCGroups.com, LLC and/or Jim Bourke. Please report any misuse of our trademarks using the contact form. Thank you.

We hate spam and we don't want to email you if you don't want to hear from us! If you would like to discontinue receiving emails like this, please log into your forum account by clicking on " My RCGroups/Edit Options" then uncheck the box labeled "Receive Email News Bulletins" and click "Save Changes".

rcg-logo.png