Looking info for the RDRC archive & history site

Dave Hockaday

Jul 23, 2014, 10:55:20 AM7/23/14
to club...@googlegroups.com
I think some of you are not on the old RDRC googlegroups site, so I'm posting this here as well. I've been cleaning up and updating the old archived RDRC site for it's loadss of old pics, newsletters, etc. I've also been accumulating a lot of historical info about RDRC in an attempt to get it documented before us old folks pass and it is lost forever. You can see the archived site at www.RD-RC.net , and you can see the history page as it grows by clicking the "history" link in the LH menu, there. There is already quite a lot of good stuff on the history section. The old "members only" section is also functional on the old archive site, contact me for the login info if you want that.

If any of you have old photos of RDRC events, especially those before 2007, it would be great to borrow and scan them. Same goes for old event flyers, newsletters, newspaper or magazine clippings, etc. All is welcomed and needed. There's big gaps in the timeline and it would be great to be able to fill them in a bit.

You can post here or contact me at wb4iuy @ eastrc . org . Thanks in advance for any help you might have.

Dave