FW: Swap and Fly Flyer

Michael Hollowell

Sep 11, 2013, 4:04:24 PM9/11/13
to club...@googlegroups.com
FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Warren Maschauer [mailto:wp...@nc.rr.com]

Subject: Swap and Fly Flyer

Dear Fellow Radio Control Enthusiasts:

Tri-County Radio Control Club is having its First Annual Swap & Fly

on October 12, 2013, at the Hurdle Mills Whitfield Airfield. 9 am until
everyone leaves!
A $10 Participation fee will cover both flying and sales.
Bring your own table, truck bed, trailer or any other functional sales
surface you wish.
Food will be available.
Flyer follows or is attached:

(Hurdle Mills and Whitfield Airfield are north of Durham, about 24 miles
north of I-85 at exit 174 Guess Rd, then due north on Guess Rd).

For more info contact Scott Saxon at (336) 460-7373 or ama...@gmail.com

MAP TO SITE: http://goo.gl/42tMkH
Tri-County RC flying field is located at 594 Whitmore Road at the end of the
runway of the Whitfield Farm Airport on Whitmore Road in Hurdle Mills, NC.
GPS Coordinates: Latitude 36.287143, Longitude -79.079512

Come on up and fly with the TCRC Buzzards !
Warren Maschauer
TCRC Secretary
2013-09-04_SwapNFly_Poster_08.png
2013-09-04_SwapNFly_Poster_08.pdf

rcl...@aol.com

Sep 12, 2013, 12:33:09 PM9/12/13
to club...@googlegroups.com
Mike,
 Could you guys put out a notice to club members we'll be doing the finish cut on grass this Saturday morning?  We will start with the section out front first so folks to get back to flying asap. We plan to start around 8:30.   There should be no issues with flying once we start on the pit side.

Thinking this e-mail should go out to all members as I have replied to clubrc addy, but want to make sure the word gets out.

Thanks,
  Larry