Proxy Vote

Daniel Minnis

Apr 20, 2019, 9:01:40 PM4/20/19
to Club Cascadas Legacy Owners Group, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja
Dear Members,

Steve Akers and I will be in attendance for the Annual Meeting and will be happy to act as an agent for your Proxy Votes if you are unable to attend.  Each week you own is entitled to a vote.

The Third Amended Bylaws are a travesty to we Members and strip us of the ability review financial records as we have had access to in the past.  This act avoids transparency and violates your rights as Members .  We worked diligently with 2 of the board members and Giddings Family to secure transparency but apparently other board Members have grossly deviated from this path and feel we Members do not have the right to vital records or transparency.

Vote NO if you are so inclined and feel you have a right to inspect records vital to your investment and interest.

Dan Minnis DDS

Jeanne

Apr 21, 2019, 7:42:17 AM4/21/19
to Daniel Minnis, Club Cascadas Legacy Owners Group, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja
Thank you for your diligence and attention to this matter. We will be voting no.

Sent from my iPhone

Daniel Minnis

Apr 21, 2019, 8:33:02 AM4/21/19
to Jeanne, Club Cascadas Legacy Owners Group, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja
Truly saddens Steve and Me that the Olive Branch for transparency extended by the Giddings Family and 2  board members has morphed into a dagger to the the Members hearts and rights.

Now the Board says they have “no obligation “ to give Members any financial transparency!

Dan Minnis

Luain Hensel

Apr 21, 2019, 12:18:12 PM4/21/19
to dminn...@gmail.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, club-casca...@googlegroups.com
Who are the 2 board members you reference.

Carolyn&lorne

Apr 21, 2019, 2:23:30 PM4/21/19
to Luain Hensel, dminn...@gmail.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, club-casca...@googlegroups.com
I understood that Dan Minnis would move to another site!! Please!!

Sent from my iPhone

Daniel Minnis

Apr 21, 2019, 2:39:43 PM4/21/19
to Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net
Mark Giddings and Larry Greenberg were in attendance at the transparency meeting but I am concerned they will fall in line with the others now that the amended bylaws are published.  Sad

Ed Mcrae

Apr 21, 2019, 3:31:01 PM4/21/19
to Carolyn&lorne, Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, dminn...@gmail.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net
You are SO RIGHT Carolyn !!!! I think he did set up another site, but he’s like a BAD virus that WON’T GO AWAY.....

Daniel Minnis

Apr 21, 2019, 3:40:40 PM4/21/19
to Ed Mcrae, Carolyn&lorne, Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net
So you agree with the newly proposed bylaws that strip your rights as members, Ed?

Carolyn&lorne

Apr 21, 2019, 5:15:31 PM4/21/19
to Ed Mcrae, Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, dminn...@gmail.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net
Daniel Minnis and his friends. Please move elsewhere.
This site is for happy and contented Club Casdasas members.

Sent from my iPhone

Luain Hensel

Apr 21, 2019, 5:42:40 PM4/21/19
to starkma...@gmail.com, carolyn...@gmail.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, dminn...@gmail.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net
Can we not just take at least a one day break from all of this?????     IT'S EASTER!!!!!

Apr 21, 2019, 5:43:17 PM4/21/19
to Carolyn&lorne, Ed Mcrae, Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net
Carolyn, you are certainly allowed to have your own opinions and voice, please respect that others have these same rights.  Carolyn are you comfortable with the Board proposing bylaws that eliminate your right to receive financial information always afforded members in the past and they state clearly they have no obligation to provide this vital information?

Dan Minnis

Daniel Minnis

Apr 21, 2019, 5:45:09 PM4/21/19
to Luain Hensel, carolyn...@gmail.com, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net, starkma...@gmail.com
And a blessed Easter it was!  Great time worshiping with family and celebrating our faith.

Dan

Luain Hensel

Apr 21, 2019, 6:00:35 PM4/21/19
to dminn...@gmail.com, carolyn...@gmail.com, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net, starkma...@gmail.com
Then let's just STOP, at least for today.  The constant barrage of negativity is wearing me down.  I think everyone should chill and go eat a chocolate rabbit.  That's my plan!

Jeanne Stevens

Apr 21, 2019, 6:35:05 PM4/21/19
to Carolyn&lorne, Ed Mcrae, Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, dminn...@gmail.com
Just don’t read the emails. We appreciate the emails and updates and efforts on behalf of the members.

Sent from my iPad

Jeanne Stevens

Apr 21, 2019, 6:36:57 PM4/21/19
to Luain Hensel, dminn...@gmail.com, carolyn...@gmail.com, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
It’s real simple - just delete emails you don’t want to read. I do it all the time! We appreciate the updates.

Sent from my iPad

Carolyn&lorne

Apr 21, 2019, 7:42:19 PM4/21/19
to Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, dminn...@gmail.com, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
I agree. This obsessive behaviour does not suit the Cascadas members we know and care about!
Please move elsewhere Dan Minnis and henchmen.
We were here first.
Carolyn Pelto

Sent from my iPhone

Dave Richter

Apr 21, 2019, 7:51:22 PM4/21/19
to Carolyn&lorne, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Daniel Minnis, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
If you wish to close your eyes as to what your rights are as a member AND are so bothered by the content discussed openly in the site-  then leave the Google group. Its really easy for you to leave the group or adjust the setting to no longer receive updates.

Daniel Minnis

Apr 21, 2019, 7:59:04 PM4/21/19
to Carolyn&lorne, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
Carolyn,  I’m sorry you are so offended and perturbed by my posts but I will not stand idly by and allow the Board to strip Members of all rights without a fight.  Have you even taken the time to read the proposed changes in the bylaws before spewing venom on those of us who love Cascadas deeply and have legitimate concerns about the direction of the Club.  We are thrilled with the remodel and the formation of CVI and Belle Vista but the Board has a”duty for transparency” the are failing.

Randy Miller

Apr 21, 2019, 8:01:54 PM4/21/19
to Luain Hensel, Carolyn&lorne, dminn...@gmail.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, club-casca...@googlegroups.com
You don't listen. Dan was never moving to another site.

Randy Miller

Apr 21, 2019, 8:01:56 PM4/21/19
to Dave Richter, Carolyn&lorne, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
Thanks Dave, you are correct!  Member rights are being tromped on and the Board stating they have no obligation to provide even an Annual Budget is preposterous.

Daniel Minnis

Apr 21, 2019, 8:13:41 PM4/21/19
to Randy Miller, Carolyn&lorne, Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, jeanne_...@bellsouth.net
Lol, Randy you hit the nail on the head!  Just started a new site for those who wanted more detail and deeper discussions.

Dan

Carolyn&lorne

Apr 21, 2019, 11:38:03 PM4/21/19
to Daniel Minnis, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
I would suggest that you and your divisive group move along.

Sent from my iPhone

Robin Pennell

Apr 21, 2019, 11:42:20 PM4/21/19
to Carolyn&lorne, Daniel Minnis, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
Actually, some of us are very long time members...and as we enter this new era in Legacy, we need someone watching out for owners' interests.
We cannot "move along" when our ownership interests are at stake...

Thanks to those taking the time to read and review the documents.

Robin Pennell
Darin Fong

Dorothy Matthews

Apr 21, 2019, 11:47:52 PM4/21/19
to Carolyn&lorne, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, dminn...@gmail.com, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
Hang in there Dan and Steve. Those who really care about Cascadas care about its future for all members,  even those who want to bury their heads in the sand. Goodnight.

Daniel Minnis

Apr 22, 2019, 12:41:45 AM4/22/19
to Dorothy Matthews, Carolyn&lorne, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
I couldn't agree more Dorothy, goodnight.
Dan

Daniel Minnis

Apr 22, 2019, 12:43:13 AM4/22/19
to Robin Pennell, Carolyn&lorne, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
Awesomeness Robin!  We won’t be moving along!
Dan

Carolyn&lorne

Apr 22, 2019, 11:49:41 AM4/22/19
to Daniel Minnis, Dave Richter, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
In all fair conscience, dan should move.

Sent from my iPhone

Dorothy Matthews

Apr 22, 2019, 1:37:34 PM4/22/19
to Carolyn&lorne, Dan Minnis, Dave Richter, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
Oh stop complaining and just don't read the posts. 🤨

Daniel Minnis

Apr 22, 2019, 1:45:48 PM4/22/19
to Dorothy Matthews, Carolyn&lorne, Dave Richter, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
Haha, that would be too easy Dorothy, I take it with a grain of salt when people oppose actions that could dramatically affect their membership.

Sue

Apr 22, 2019, 2:29:06 PM4/22/19
to Daniel Minnis, Dorothy Matthews, Carolyn&lorne, Dave Richter, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
I find it hysterical that some people feel they have to “reply” to every post!

From Sue's iPad
Go Hawks!!!!!!!

Jeanne

Apr 22, 2019, 4:20:06 PM4/22/19
to Carolyn&lorne, Daniel Minnis, Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
It’s offensive that you call me and others who support this effort as divisive. I’m as much a much member of Cascadas as you are. Again, if you don’t like or agree with the conversation, delete the email.

Sent from my iPhone

Steven E. Akers

Apr 22, 2019, 4:38:41 PM4/22/19
to Jeanne, Carolyn&lorne, Daniel Minnis, Luain Hensel, club-casca...@googlegroups.com, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com

Jeanne,

Thank you for not being intimidated by the "complainers". I am still waiting for one of the "complainers" to list for us members, one thing about the Restated Bylaws they feel is in the Members Best Interest and because of this they plan to "Approve" of the Restated Bylaws. The "complainers" don't want to spend the time reading the Restated Bylaws, that appear intended by design to limit our "rights to financial information". They just want to complain about the Members that are attempting to re-claim the Club Cascadas as we knew it under Mrs. Giddings leadership!

Steve
(858) 538-4688

--
Steven Akers
14238 Dalhousie Rd.

toyot...@yahoo.com

Apr 23, 2019, 1:50:45 AM4/23/19
to Carolyn&lorne, Daniel Minnis, Dave Richter, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
Good evening GROUP..
May I say that at least 90 % of our member/owner group do NOT want to hear or see this Board matter dialogue , started by a volunteer member without permission. It is ok for someone like Dan to be curious but not on this site.
We have owned the use of 3 units for week 11/12 for 28 years..
For 27 years we have looked over every budget that was sent out, comparing year over year etc..
Enjoyed watching the contingency fund grow..
Most of us have but passive investment in Club Cascades, mostly we want the Club to be our well run happy place..
we think that we can let our elected reps and Giddings guide us.

1 we go to Cabo for the sunshine,
don’t send dark ominous clouds to disrupt our days..
2. we enjoy the soft breezes each day.. don’t send your chilly north winds to disrupt our days
3.we enjoy the happy chatter and contented faces there, don’t bring the noisy ravens among us, to disrupt our days..

Dan and boys, be curious, be aggressive, be helpful...but please do it elsewhere , bring your report when completed or leave on owners corner website..
Respectfully
Jack Kofoed..

Sent from my iPhone

Randy Miller

Apr 23, 2019, 1:56:15 AM4/23/19
to Carolyn&lorne, toyot...@yahoo.com, Daniel Minnis, Dave Richter, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
You are a joke...

Randy Miller

Apr 23, 2019, 7:56:21 AM4/23/19
to toyot...@yahoo.com, Carolyn&lorne, Dave Richter, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com
Jack, thanks for the input and I hear what you are saying.  I doubt the 90% number is accurate but even if it was 10% who desire to hear is important.  Members are scattered across the country and world and this page along with the other 4 social media pages are the only realistic avenues for information.

I agree the budgets of the Gidding’s Family rein were transparent and appropriate but that’s not what you got last year, which was grossly inadequate.  Piling some $1,142,000 in General and Administrative in CVI is not transparency.

The social media outlets brought the attention needed for the Board to make strides for transparency and we are very close to achieving a set of Bylaws that protect your 28 year membership stake for another 28 years plus.

Dan

Steven E. Akers

Apr 23, 2019, 12:21:52 PM4/23/19
to club-casca...@googlegroups.com

Carolyn,

Are you willing to be the first of the "complainers" to discuss how the Restated Bylaws are in the Best Interest of the Members? I bet you still have not even gone to the website to read the Restated Bylaws, so you have no helpful information for the rest of us who have read the restated Bylaws and have determined they a NOT in the Members Best Interest. Get back to me after you have read the restate Bylaws, until then you are just an uninformed "complainer", that bores me!

--
Steven Akers
14238 Dalhousie Rd.

Steven E. Akers

Apr 23, 2019, 1:59:30 PM4/23/19
to toyot...@yahoo.com, Carolyn&lorne, Daniel Minnis, Dave Richter, Jeanne Stevens, Luain Hensel, Welcome to Club Cascadas De Baja, club-cascadas-le...@googlegroups.com, edmcr...@gmail.com, starkma...@gmail.com

Jack,

You seem to be looking for "Waldon Pond". Cascadas is a timeshare that asks people to spend their money on maintenance fees, and we feel we should be able to see how it is being spent! Solitude would be more easily found in the "woods" than on the beaches of Cabo. How do you deal with the "noisy beach vendor ravens", that yell "Tamales" right in front of your palapa?

Just curious
Steve

--
Steven Akers