How to install CloudReports?

Jun WANG

Jun 12, 2012, 10:49:08 PM6/12/12
to cloudsim
Hi, everyone.
I'm interested in the simulation tool, CloudReports, and tryed
to install it on my local machine several times with failure,
according to instructions of readme file. The components versions of
running environment are listed as follows:
Apache Maven 2.2.1
Java version: 1.6.0_13
Default locale: zh_CN, platform encoding: GBK
OS name: "windows xp" version: "5.1" arch: "x86"
Family: "windows"
While trying to create the executable .jar file with all dependencies,
build failure is reported. "A Step by step tutorial for CloudReport"
wrote by the author is unavailable now. I will be much appreciated to
get some detail instructions on install and running of CloudReports.

Alessandro Leite

Jun 12, 2012, 11:15:17 PM6/12/12
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

See the step-by-step installation tutorial available in http://goo.gl/meVRf

Aman Verma

Jul 9, 2012, 5:01:34 AM7/9/12
to clou...@googlegroups.com
i am getting the same problem.R u able to install it now or not?

ajith nongmaithem

Jul 9, 2012, 5:09:03 AM7/9/12
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Please visit my blog  http://ajithphd.blogspot.in/  and link is still working
--
Thanks & Regards

N. Ajith Singh
--------------------------------------
email: aji...@gmail.com
Mob: +91-9092007025

Rachana Oza

Mar 11, 2013, 6:48:08 AM3/11/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hello There,
How did you download it?
tell me the link..
as soon as possible

StV

Mar 11, 2013, 11:05:14 AM3/11/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com
1) Download git from http://git-scm.com/downloads
2) Open a cmd (command prompt) and press git clone https://github.com/thiagotts/CloudReports.git c:\cloudReports

then it start downloading to c:\cloudReports

Umesh Kumar Bindal

Mar 12, 2013, 1:42:49 AM3/12/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 1

I hv tried to installed cloud reports but cmd promt gave such kind of error . can you resolve it.

--

---

image.png

Umesh Kumar Bindal

Mar 12, 2013, 1:44:27 AM3/12/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

   I am studying about digital forensics in Cloud environment. can anyone tell me about how can we implement any methods of digital forensic in CloudSim Tool.

Alessandro Leite

Mar 12, 2013, 3:34:34 AM3/12/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com
image.png

Prof. C K Kanadia

Mar 12, 2013, 1:56:39 PM3/12/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Follow following link

import it as maven project in eclipse Juno for Java

Umesh Kumar Bindal

Mar 13, 2013, 1:46:52 AM3/13/13
to clou...@googlegroups.com
I have corrected the error of git but i again failed . it shows that error again.........