What is the latest repo Github/Bitbucket ?

janu...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 12:48:41 PM8/25/15
to clojuresque
Hi

I would like to start looking at the code, but I'm not sure which one has the latest:

Thanks
Janus

Meikel Brandmeyer

Aug 25, 2015, 4:26:28 PM8/25/15
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

they should be identical. The bitbucket one is authorative. The github
one is just a mirror.

Meikel
> --
> Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der
> Gruppe "clojuresque" abonniert haben.
> dieser Gruppe erhalten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
> clojuresque...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:clojuresque...@googlegroups.com>.
> Weitere Optionen finden Sie unter https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

janu...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 4:51:49 PM8/25/15
to clojuresque
Good to know. I've been playing with some other Gradle plugins and I was thinking to clone it to see if I could be of any help in the future.