Many warning generated during build

Lauri Mäkinen

Jan 10, 2015, 7:36:05 AM1/10/15
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When I run my build on clojuresque I get a lot warnings, like so:
:e2e-tests:clojureTest
'warnOnReflection' is deprecated and will go away in a future version. Please use 'clojure.warnOnReflection' instead.
'aotCompile' is deprecated and will go away in a future version. Please use 'clojure.aotCompile' instead.
'warnOnReflection' is deprecated and will go away in a future version. Please use 'clojure.warnOnReflection' instead.
'aotCompile' is deprecated and will go away in a future version. Please use 'clojure.aotCompile' instead.
'warnOnReflection' is deprecated and will go away in a future version. Please use 'clojure.warnOnReflection' instead.

My build.gradle is as follows:

buildscript {
    repositories
{
        jcenter
()
        maven
{
            url
'http://clojars.org/repo'

}

}

    dependencies
{
        classpath
'clojuresque:clojuresque:1.7.0'

}
}

apply plugin
: 'clojure'

clojureTest
{
    junit
= true
}

repositories
{
    jcenter
()
    clojarsRepo
()
}

dependencies
{
    compile
'org.clojure:clojure:1.6.0'
    compile
('clj-webdriver:clj-webdriver:0.6.1') {
        exclude
group: 'org.seleniumhq.selenium', module: 'selenium-java'
        exclude
group: 'org.seleniumhq.selenium', module: 'selenium-server'
        exclude
group: 'org.seleniumhq.selenium', module: 'selenium-remote-driver'

}

    compile
'org.seleniumhq.selenium:selenium-java:2.43.1'
    compile
'org.seleniumhq.selenium:selenium-server:2.43.1'
    compile
'org.seleniumhq.selenium:selenium-remote-driver:2.43.1'
    compile
'net.sourceforge.htmlunit:htmlunit:2.15'
    compile
'commons-logging:commons-logging:1.2'
}

What could be the problem?

Cheers,

--
Lauri
@laurimak

Lauri Mäkinen

Jan 13, 2015, 7:17:50 AM1/13/15
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
I have narrowed this problem to a minimal example. The problem seems to have something to do with gradle dependency-management plugin.

Here is the build.gradle file.

buildscript {
    repositories
{
        jcenter
()
        maven
{
            url
'http://clojars.org/repo'

}

}

    dependencies
{
        classpath
'clojuresque:clojuresque:1.7.0'

}

    dependencies
{
        classpath
'io.spring.gradle:dependency-management-plugin:0.3.0.RELEASE'

}
}

apply plugin
: 'clojure'
apply plugin
: 'io.spring.dependency-management'

clojureTest
{
    junit
= true
}

repositories
{
    jcenter
()
    clojarsRepo
()
}

dependencies
{
    compile
'org.clojure:clojure:1.6.0'
}

Also, to run this you need dummy.clj in src/test/clojure/e2e_tests/dummy.clj .

(ns e2e_tests.dummy

(:require [clojure.test :refer :all]

[clojure.test.junit :refer :all]))

(deftest foo

(testing "bar"

(is (= 1 1))))

Could this have something to with a dependency that comes from the dependency-management plugin?

--
Lauri

Meikel Brandmeyer

Jan 13, 2015, 4:45:31 PM1/13/15
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

> On Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 2:36:05 PM UTC+2, Lauri Mäkinen wrote:
> > 'warnOnReflection' is deprecated and will go away in a future version.
> > Please use 'clojure.warnOnReflection' instead.

Are you sure, that your build script is complete? Do you set the
warnOnReflection flag somewhere?

Meikel

--
Meikel Brandmeyer