Re: Hi Clojuresque

Meikel Brandmeyer

Dec 11, 2012, 5:07:04 AM12/11/12
to Dave Ray, cloju...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

since the dependency could be either way around clojuresque doesn't
assume things about the order. It basically depends on the phase of the
moon and some inner workings of gradle in which order the compile steps
are done.

To specify that you want the Java code to be compiled first add the
following to the build.gradle.

compileClojure.dependsOn compileJava

This tells gradle the right order and you should be fine. Note that
mixed compilations (Java -> Clojure -> Java) is not as trivial.

BTW, there is also a google group where you can ask questions. cf. CC

Meikel

Dave Ray

Dec 11, 2012, 11:29:03 AM12/11/12
to cloju...@googlegroups.com, Dave Ray
Thanks Meikel. Worked like a charm. I'll probably bug you more about Clojuresque as things progress.

Dave

Meikel Brandmeyer

Dec 11, 2012, 11:45:50 AM12/11/12
to cloju...@googlegroups.com

Am 11.12.12 17:29, schrieb Dave Ray:
> Thanks Meikel. Worked like a charm. I'll probably bug you more about
> Clojuresque as things progress.

No problem. It's nice to see wider adoption of gradle also in the
clojure world. I think it is a very fine made build system. I just hope
that I can keep up. Victor and Howard will probably curse me already…

Meikel

Dave Ray

Dec 11, 2012, 4:17:01 PM12/11/12
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
The worst thing that can happen to an open source project is getting
actual users :)