Survey link?

fogus

Aug 22, 2012, 1:30:24 PM8/22/12
to cloj...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I missed my chance to take the survey, is it still up?  A link would be wonderful if so.

Chris Maddox

Aug 22, 2012, 1:31:49 PM8/22/12
to fogus, cloj...@googlegroups.com
Yep! Sorry about that, meant to send it out.

bit.ly/SkRY2i

Chris

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 1:30 PM, fogus wrote:

Hi all, I missed my chance to take the survey, is it still up?  A link would be wonderful if so.

Craig Andera

Aug 22, 2012, 2:04:36 PM8/22/12
to fogus, cloj...@googlegroups.com
He's just feeling guilty because he knows you can tell from the first
question that he didn't take it. :)