Clojure position available

Paul Gearon

Jun 3, 2015, 2:07:49 PM6/3/15
to ClojureDC
Hi guys,

The company I work for (Teradata) is looking for Clojure developers to work remotely.

The work we do is for managing Hadoop processes, so knowing about that stuff is a plus. We're also storing all the process management and metadata in Datomic, which I know appeals to many people.

On paper, the roles talk about all sorts of technologies, but in reality we're just looking for smart people who can learn the stuff that they don't know yet. Also, Teradata offer competitive remuneration and benefits, so there's that too. :)

If anyone is interested, please get in touch with me.

Regards,
Paul Gearon