Meetup talks

Paul Gearon

Mar 27, 2013, 10:26:09 AM3/27/13
to cloj...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to all who were able to attend last night. We had originally hoped to have at least one Clojure/West attendee available to debrief on the conference, but I think we can still manage that at some point in the near future.

For those who didn't attend, we had a presentation on getting a simple web app up and running using the various tools and libs that make this kind of thing easy to do (leiningen, compojure, etc). I had originally thought to do something else, but went with this talk because there was a specific request for it. Now that there's a precedent set, are there more requests for topics that members would like to see? I'm sure we can find someone sufficiently experienced in most topics. At the very least, we can have members put together an experience report on trying something out.

Approaching the presentations from the other end, does anyone have any material they would like to present? It can be anything from a simple exposition of code you've written through to practicing a presentation for an upcoming conference. We'd love to hear any ideas you have.

The slides and sources for last night's talk can be found at:

Regards,
Paul Gearon