Autodoc and clojure.github.io

Elric Erkose

Jan 18, 2017, 2:49:05 AM1/18/17
to Clojure
How is https://clojure.github.io/ stitched together? I have a bunch of modules in independent repositories that I would like like to unite in a single autodoc documentation page.

Alex Miller

Jan 18, 2017, 10:23:08 AM1/18/17
to Clojure
Well the site itself is a Github Pages site (really many sites - one per contrib library).

Each repo (Clojure and contribs) has a post-commit hook that notifies a batch service that rebuilds the docs and pushes them back to the github pages sites. So every commit triggers a rebuild and publish cycle for the repo where the commit originated.

All the code for the autodoc service is in Github - the main repos are:

https://github.com/tomfaulhaber/autodoc-collect - this is the analyzer that reads the code and builds the data file
https://github.com/tomfaulhaber/autodoc - this uses the data file to produce the docs

More docs on everything exists at:

Hope that helps....

Elric Erkose

Jan 18, 2017, 12:00:04 PM1/18/17
to Clojure
Thanks. Trying to make sense of this I located autodoc-index which seems to be the stiching I'm looking for.