England, (North) Northumberland Clojurans?

Stig Brautaset

Apr 18, 2015, 9:59:09 AM4/18/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
(Or is it Clojurists? I've seen both.)

I've just moved to Berwick-upon-Tweed and have a couple months of leisure time. I'm planning to have a decent stab at learning Clojure, but it would be great to meet up with someone with similar interests occasionally. I've read a few books (Joy of Clojure, Developing Clojure Web apps, and the new one that Alex just announced) and had a stab at solving Euler problems, but I haven't actually built an application yet. Let me know if you are interested in meeting up!

Stig