ANNOUNCE: Cognitect is sponsoring "CinC" contrib libraries

Nicola Mometto

Dec 5, 2013, 3:42:06 PM12/5/13
to clo...@googlegroups.com

I'm happy to announce that after Ambrose BS commissioned me to continue
working on my "CinC" libraries as part of his typed-clojure campaign
(http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/typed-clojure), Cognitect
(http://cognitect.com/) offered me sponsorship for my work on "CinC"
contrib libraries.

The libraries I'm referring to with "CinC" libraries are:
* tools.analyzer: https://github.com/clojure/tools.analyzer
* tools.analyzer.jvm: https://github.com/clojure/tools.analyzer.jvm
* tools.emitter.jvm: https://github.com/clojure/tools.emitter.jvm

I want to thanks Justin Gehtland and Tim Baldridge that helped this
happen and Alex Miller for his prompt help in setting up the JIRA and
Hudson workflows.

Thanks again to Ambrose BS and a bit unrelately I want to thanks Andy
Fingerhut who lately has been a great help to me, trying out
tools.analyzer[.jvm] and reporting bugs along the way.

Thanks,
Nicola Mometto (Bronsa)

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant

Dec 5, 2013, 8:57:27 PM12/5/13
to clojure
Wow! Congrats!

Ambrose

---

David Nolen

Dec 6, 2013, 9:44:15 AM12/6/13
to clojure
This is great news! :)

Joseph Smith

Dec 6, 2013, 9:45:48 AM12/6/13
to clo...@googlegroups.com
That's awesome!

---
Joseph Smith
@solussd

Devin Walters

Dec 6, 2013, 10:04:55 AM12/6/13
to clo...@googlegroups.com, clo...@googlegroups.com
This is great news. Congratulations and many thanks to Cognitect for making it possible!

'(Devin Walters)