[:ann] Grimoire 0.5.19

Reid McKenzie

Dec 14, 2017, 3:55:58 AM12/14/17
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

I'm delighted to announce the release of Grimoire 0.5.19 [1]!

Grimoire is a documentation website which tries to enable quick access
and hosts edited, extended and formatted
documentation for Clojure and some contrib libraries.

This release adds Clojure 1.9.0 documentation, and resolves some gnarly
UI issues in the homepage cheatsheet.

The Grimoire is kept online by the ongoing financial support of several
donors who pay the hosting and DNS costs of the service. Thanks to them
for their ongoing support.

On that note, I'd plug Clojurists Together [2] as a fantastic way to
support projects benefiting the community and encourage folks to donate
to the effort.

Feel free to contact me on the issue tracker [3] or here with questions,
concerns or requests.

Reid

[1] https://www.conj.io
[2] https://clojuriststogether.org