Clojurists Together Q2 2018 Call for Proposals

Daniel Compton

Apr 10, 2018, 5:16:41 PM4/10/18
to Clojure List, ClojureScript
Hi folks

Clojurists Together is an organisation dedicated to funding critical open source Clojure projects. We fund projects on a 3-month cycle. Funding varies based on member support, but in our current cycle we were able to fund clj-http and Figwheel $1800USD/mo each for three months. Both projects have made amazing progress, you can read more about them in our Feb and March updates.

We're gearing up for our next cycle and are soliciting proposals from the Clojure/ClojureScript community. We recently surveyed our members to see what they wanted us to fund. The main areas they were focused on were documentation, build tooling, and libraries. If you maintain a Clojure project that is important to some or all of the Clojure community please apply for our second funding round.

If you run or manage a company that relies on the Clojure open source ecosystem, we'd encourage you to consider joining as a company member. We've had a great response from individual developers, but only a handful of companies have joined as sponsors. A very special thanks to all of our members, we couldn't do any of this without your support.

Let us know if you have any questions/concerns, either here or at h...@clojuriststogether.org

Thanks, Daniel.

Daniel Compton

Apr 19, 2018, 5:43:31 PM4/19/18
to Clojure List, ClojureScript
Hi folks

Clojurists Together Q2 funding applications close on 22 April, so if you were thinking of applying, now is the time. We haven't had too many applications yet, it would be great to get some more from library and tool maintainers.

Thanks, Daniel.