Clojure OSGI (Java 9?) support library ready for review

Ralph Ritoch

Jul 6, 2015, 10:40:35 AM7/6/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

   I created a library on github https://github.com/rritoch/clj-osgi-namespaces which facilitates "namespace isolation" and clojure namespace imports and exports for OSGI environments. Since this library and related libraries produce bundles it doesn't seem appropriate for Clojars. Both a hello world bundle and a hello world user bundle which imports from hello world have been tested and appear to be fully functional. Feel free to use and extend this code at will as I'm releasing it under the MIT license.

Best Regards,
  Ralph Ritoch