[ANN] descjop v0.1.0

Kazuhiro Hara

Apr 17, 2015, 4:05:01 AM4/17/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

has just been released today!
A Leiningen template for Web based desktop
application with Atom-Shell(https://github.com/atom/atom-shell/).

you can try this.

$ lein new descjop YOUR_APP_NAME

Check it out!

----
Kazuhiro Hara
Kazuhiro Hara (Greative LLC http://greative.jp/

Ivan Reese

Apr 20, 2015, 8:26:12 AM4/20/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
This is really cool! It's wonderfully gratifying to take a web app I'd been making with CLJS, dump the compiled html/css/js into the app/ folder, and it just magically works as a "native" app.

Note to other people checking out the template:

Since atom-shell was recently renamed "Electron", I had to do to some fiddling with one of the grunt scripts to get it to work, but it only took about 5 minutes to figure out what changes to make. I wrote up my workaround here: https://github.com/karad/lein_template_descjop/issues/1

Thanks Kazuhiro!

Ivan Reese

Kazuhiro Hara

Apr 20, 2015, 9:58:16 PM4/20/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Ivan.

leiningen template descjop version 0.1.1 released today.

lein-template-descjop
clojars

changes :

* grunt-download-atom-shell does not work https://github.com/karad/lein_template_descjop/issues/1

try it out!

2015年4月20日月曜日 21時26分12秒 UTC+9 Ivan Reese: