core.async status?

Martin Raison

Jul 4, 2015, 11:03:56 PM7/4/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
I'm a big fan of core.async. Is there any specific roadmap for its development? The latest release has been "0.1.346.0-17112a-alpha" for the past 9 months. Of course I perfectly understand if the answer is "not enough time, not enough resources" - I'm just hoping for a small status update, given how important this library is for the clojure ecosystem :)

Alex Miller

Jul 4, 2015, 11:38:22 PM7/4/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Oh just busy. We will get to a new release at some point.

Martin Raison

Jul 4, 2015, 11:52:27 PM7/4/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
thanks!