Library suggestions requested for clojure-toolbox.com

James Reeves

Oct 5, 2015, 3:41:11 PM10/5/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
If you've written or know about a Clojure or ClojureScript library, and it's not already on clojure-toolbox.com, I'd like to hear about it.

Post the name and URL (and an optional category) as reply to this message, and I'll add it to the site.

- James

Jony Hudson

Oct 5, 2015, 7:35:02 PM10/5/15
to Clojure, ja...@booleanknot.com
Not exactly a library, but Gorilla REPL could fit in there. http://gorilla-repl.org . Maybe in the REPL category, although it's not really quite that. Probably a bit much to have its own 'notebook' category though!

Jony

Sean Grove

Oct 5, 2015, 7:41:33 PM10/5/15
to clojure
Talaria https://github.com/dwwoelfel/talaria [client/server messaging] "Messaging library for real-time client/server communication over websockets with fallback to ajax long-polling"

---

Max Countryman

Oct 5, 2015, 7:57:10 PM10/5/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

I’m not sure if it’s worth mentioning, but I wrote a port of Boundary’s Flake k-ordered unique ID generator for Clojure:

Max

William la Forge

Oct 5, 2015, 8:15:38 PM10/5/15
to Clojure, ja...@booleanknot.com
{:name "aatree",
 :category "Data Structures"}

James Reeves

Oct 5, 2015, 10:27:10 PM10/5/15
to William la Forge, Clojure
On 6 October 2015 at 01:15, William la Forge <lafo...@gmail.com> wrote:
{:name "aatree",
 :category "Data Structures"}

Where is this library deployed to? I can't see it on Clojars and there aren't any other Maven repositories listed in the project file or README.

- James

Chris Murphy

Oct 6, 2015, 12:22:52 AM10/6/15
to Clojure, ja...@booleanknot.com
I found imagez (with same name: imagez) to be useful for getting and setting pixels and changing the size of a raster image. It would go under the Graphics category.

~ Chris

Bobby Bobble

Oct 6, 2015, 4:53:41 AM10/6/15
to Clojure, ja...@booleanknot.com
Instar https://github.com/boxed/instar would go under Data Transformation

William la Forge

Oct 6, 2015, 5:59:16 AM10/6/15
to James Reeves, Clojure
Ah, sorry it is not. And having just found a race condition, I am inclined not to. So lets just say I was premature.

William la Forge

Oct 6, 2015, 10:41:55 AM10/6/15
to Clojure, lafo...@gmail.com, ja...@booleanknot.com
aatree is ready to go.

I fixed the bugs, released 0.3.1, and posted it to Clojars: https://clojars.org/aatree

{:name "aatree",
 :category "Data Structures"}

Nicolás Berger

Oct 6, 2015, 11:33:59 AM10/6/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
{:name "ring-logger",
:URL "https://github.com/nberger/ring-logger",
:category "Logging"}

Nathan Davis

Oct 6, 2015, 4:32:26 PM10/6/15
to Clojure, ja...@booleanknot.com

Lars Andersen

Oct 7, 2015, 6:06:42 AM10/7/15
to Clojure, ja...@booleanknot.com
String manipulation library for clj and cljs: https://github.com/expez/superstring

Arnout Roemers

Oct 7, 2015, 8:17:13 AM10/7/15
to Clojure, ja...@booleanknot.com
{:name "functionalbytes/rmap"
 :description "Define literal lazy, recursive maps - plus extras"
 :category "Data Structures"}

Erik Assum

Oct 7, 2015, 9:40:38 AM10/7/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com

Christopher Small

Oct 7, 2015, 3:24:32 PM10/7/15
to Clojure, ja...@booleanknot.com
Would love to see Semantic CSV up there under the CSV parsers.

{:name "semantic-csv"
 :category "CSV parsers"
 :description "Higher level tools for working with CSV data"}

Cheers

Chris

Matthew Boston

Oct 7, 2015, 7:43:35 PM10/7/15
to Clojure, ja...@booleanknot.com
Here are a few that I and others on my team have created.

clojurescript.csv - https://github.com/testdouble/clojurescript.csv - csv parsers, clojurescript

ring-okta - https://github.com/Hendrick/ring-okta - request middleware

avenue - https://github.com/Hendrick/avenue - http routing

Josh Tilles

Oct 13, 2015, 6:32:50 PM10/13/15
to Clojure, ja...@booleanknot.com
James, I've provided a bit more information than you requested because I figured mailing list readers might find the extra details useful.

Josh Tilles

Oct 13, 2015, 6:34:38 PM10/13/15
to Clojure, ja...@booleanknot.com
Also, you may want to replace MidjeDoc with Hydrox.