ANN: jedi-time 0.2.1

dimitris

Feb 19, 2020, 1:00:23 PM2/19/20
to Clojure
Hi folks,

Third time is a charm they say ... :)

After spending a bit more time with REBL and my specs, I realised that
navigation with the former can be made more intuitive, and the latter
should be simpler. Therefore, I (slightly) changed the data-model again,
and I think have finally found an approach that is both intuitive,
consistent and significantly simplifies the specs (there is a single
spec file now). In fact, I must admit that I kinda see the appeal of
REBL now :)

I truly believe that this is the data-model I will be sticking with
going forward, but as always I'm open to feedback. See the README/INTRO
[1] for more.

Kind regards,

Dimitris

[1]: https://github.com/jimpil/jedi-time