Data visualization workshops post-mortem

Karsten Schmidt

Nov 19, 2015, 8:51:14 AM11/19/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com, clojur...@googlegroups.com
For those interested in data visualization with CLJ/CLJS, my thi.ng
libs, reagent & figwheel, I've recently been teaching two 3-day
workshops in London and published repos with fully commented source
code, incl. a lengthy report of the last workshop here:

https://medium.com/@thi.ng/workshop-report-building-linked-data-heatmaps-with-clojurescript-thi-ng-102e0581225c

https://github.com/thi-ng/ws-ldn-1
https://github.com/thi-ng/ws-ldn-2

Best, K.

Raoul Duke

Nov 19, 2015, 10:11:28 AM11/19/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com

Wow, thank you for sharing the info! Cool.

bpb...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 7:53:07 AM11/20/15
to ClojureScript, clo...@googlegroups.com, in...@toxi.co.uk
For what sounds like it was a great success, I wouldn't call this a "post-mortem", as though it's dead! Very useful notes

Jonathan Lin

Nov 21, 2015, 12:29:09 PM11/21/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic work! Thanks so much for the writeup.

---