New home for ClojureCLR

dmiller

Dec 20, 2011, 4:49:01 PM12/20/11
to Clojure
ClojureCLR has a new home!

Code repo: https://github.com/clojure/clojure-clr
JIRA: http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJCLR

Old binary distributions for versions 1.1 and 1.2 will continue to be
available at the old repo (https://github.com/richhickey/clojure-clr)
for the time being.

The new repo already is several commits ahead and there's new wiki
content on CLR interop. Switch today!

The JIRA site can be used to open issues. I will clone the workflow
from the CLJ project ... umm, later.

My thanks to the Clojure/core for the accommodations, and specifically
to Stuart Sierra for pushing and Chris Redinger for the heavy lifting.

-David Miller

Timothy Pratley

Dec 23, 2011, 4:21:22 PM12/23/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Nice! Good move :)
Great to see the .NET support continuing and strengthening.

Stuart Sierra

Jan 1, 2012, 1:01:56 PM1/1/12
to clo...@googlegroups.com
And thanks to David Miller for his excellent and continued work on ClojureCLR!  I'm happy that we have such a great community to support Clojure on the .NET platform.

-Stuart Sierra
clojure.com

rippinrobr

Jan 1, 2012, 1:32:39 PM1/1/12
to Clojure
I would also like to thank David for his work on ClojureCLR.
ClojureCLR is going to make
for a great 2012 for me!

-Rob Rowe

dmiller

Jan 2, 2012, 12:59:12 PM1/2/12
to Clojure
Thanks.

I hope 2012 is the year for community building for ClojureCLR, And
maybe some IDE building.

-David