Clojure class chart

Chouser

Mar 13, 2008, 11:35:49 PM3/13/08
to Clojure
Here's a little chart that shows which Clojure classes and interfaces
extend or implement each other:

http://n01se.net/paste/HTx -- Clojure class chart (png)
http://n01se.net/paste/fZQ?pretty=no -- Clojure class chart (svg)

These were created primarily via the GraphViz dot program and this
Clojure code:

http://n01se.net/paste/6HN -- java2dot.clj

There may yet be bugs in that script, so I'm not 100% certain all the
classes are shown correctly. Let me know if you see something
incorrect or missing. Also I did tweak the output a little in
Inkscape to get the png and svg graphics above.

--Chouser

jim

Mar 14, 2008, 12:02:43 AM3/14/08
to Clojure
That's pretty cool. I'm not a java guy, but the way you created the
graphs is interesting to me for some other visualizations I'd like to
try.

Jim