[JOB] Remote Clojure Dev 2 month quick project 20-40 hours per week

Arturo Carrillo

Mar 14, 2018, 2:01:14 PM3/14/18
to Clojure
Hello everyone!

Needing some help or referrals here.

The Clojure community is crazy small, but there seems to be a lot of you out there that are super passionate about it.

I am working with a Marketing company and they need some Clojure help ASAP. 2 month fully remote. However, if candidates want to work on-site, they will arrange an extended hotel for the duration of the project. 20-40 hours per week.

They are flexible because they understand that it is such a short duration and attracting someone to work full-time for two months is a challenge.

Working with Clojure, Kafka, and Elastic search.

They don't want to exceed $95 per hour on a w2 basis, but if you have your own corporation we can do C2C and go a little higher.

Do you know anyone who is interested in a Clojure project?

Help a brotha out.

FYI (Clojure seems to be gaining a lot of popularity with companies), stayed tuned. You all may have the opportunities to work with it at the production level soon.

-Art

Luc

Mar 14, 2018, 8:00:34 PM3/14/18
to Clojure
Hi Arturo,

this is how I work. Fully remote.B2B. Send me an email at lprefo...@softaddicts.ca if you want us to discuss further.

Thank you,
Luc P.

Buck Ryan

Mar 15, 2018, 10:09:00 AM3/15/18
to Clojure
Hi Art,

This is right up my alley. I have four years of experience with Clojure and have used it to build a variety of applications, including ones that interact with Kafka. I would love to talk more - you can reach me at bu...@buckryan.com

Thanks!