Test G.Closure lib release 0.0-20140226-71326067

Visto 49 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Stuart Sierra

no leída,
7 mar 2014, 16:46:367/3/14
a clo...@googlegroups.com
Hi ClojureScript fans,

At last, we have a new Google Closure Library release!

For now, it's in a temporary *staging* repository. Here is a
sample project.clj file to get it:

    https://gist.github.com/stuartsierra/9419597

Please try it out and report back.

If everything works, I will release this version to the
Maven Central repository.

                           * * *

I'm asking for extra testing because this is a new build
process. Google used to make release ZIPs but they haven't
for over a year, so we have to go straight to the Git
repository. The new build script is here:

https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript/blob/gclosure-lib-release-from-git/script/closure-library-release/make-closure-library-jars.sh

This is separate from the Google Closure *Compiler*. Google
used make Maven releases for the compiler but has not done
so recently. See these mailing list threads for details:

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/closure-compiler-discuss/NXokuM4gpws/discussion
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/closure-compiler-discuss/G9y8oUGnZ58/discussion

Thanks,
-Stuart Sierra