[GSoC] Dynalint Proposal

Babar Naveed Memon

Mar 26, 2015, 3:37:57 AM3/26/15
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have uploaded the proposal to work on dynalint over the summers on melange. This is not the final version but only the first draft that I will be editing based on feedback and more research that I am currently doing. Please let me know if there are any suggestions.

I feel dynalint really holds the potential for anyone using clojure specially for the people who are students and are learning functional programming after years of working on OOP. Clojure can provide an excellent tool for developers to work with and can really be developed and documented this summer.

Thanks,
Regards,
Babar Naveed