[JOB] Clojure Developer at World Singles (remote)

Brave Clojure Jobs

Mar 21, 2017, 9:59:22 AM3/21/17
to Clojure
World Singles is looking for a Clojure developer - remote possible!

"We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with very strong Clojure-fu and a true dedication to writing clean and testable code. You'll be working with our globally diverse team to help our members find love. By creating new APIs and services you'll be helping to make the process of finding love a little easier for our millions of members across over 100 niche dating properties."

Andy Chambers

Mar 21, 2017, 12:02:24 PM3/21/17
to Clojure
> globally diverse team

> Please note we will not be able to consider your application unless you are authorized to work in the United States.

US only counts as globally diverse these days?

Sean Corfield

Mar 21, 2017, 12:43:44 PM3/21/17
to Clojure Mailing List

To clarify:

This particular role is only open to folks who are authorized to work in the US, but they will be working with people who hail from Europe and the Middle East, amongst other places.

I’m happy to field any other questions about this role off-list.

Sean Corfield – Senior Software Architect

World Singles - http://worldsingles.com/

---